Misty Wood - spiritual forum

A forum for all things spiritual, tarot, reiki and beyond.

The Fool card

Misty Wood
    Admin

The Fool card

Post  Misty Wood on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Brief meanings....

Upright:
    New beginnings, opportunities or a relationship, beckon but the path ahead may not be as easy as it looks. Fresh company or new events are coming up.

Reversed:
    Don't make quick rash decisions or let outside influences pressurize you until you know all the facts. Appearances may not be reality.

Now what more do you see in him?

Blessings of love and light
    Misty
    )O(
    moonworksapothecary

Re: The Fool card

Post  moonworksapothecary on Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:32 am

This card reminds me of child like playfulness, happy and care-free. Someone who isn't afraid to take a chance at something. Someone who is positive, loving and see's the good in things.
    willowfox

Post  willowfox on Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:17 am

Stepping out, going forward, trying something new, exploring new paths and new horizons but be careful not to be too complacent!!
    Reversed - delays in travel or journey arrangements, obstacles that prevent you from starting something new.

Last edited by willowfox on Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)
    Misty Wood
    Admin

Post  Misty Wood on Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]<--- full lesson / article on my website

Briefly: Journey of unique and unknown destination. Innocent of life and will have to learn by his own mistakes. He is a wanderer, with great enthusiasm for life and for love.
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf

Post  Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf on Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:35 am

Yes, this card is the fool's story/journey on which the whole of the tarot is based. Like Buddha's journey through spiritual development. It encompasses all aspects of a life, one cycle, or circle of a spiral that can be experienced by a man or woman, thus making it a true oracle. I find it particularly interesting for me at the moment (also through Misty Wood's daily reading recently), as it came up in mine too recently and reflects my beginning this journey all over again. So, in excitement and a little anticipation through what it means, not knowing too much, free-falling, if you like, going with the flow (acc. to Osho Zen Tarot cards). But happy and feeling confirmed.
    Thank you for posting this particular one. The beginning, the main man. The hero, about whom the whole journey, the whole tarot, is based..
    jocolor The Fool
    Love, light and blessings,
    Rebecca

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:02 pm