Misty Wood - spiritual forum

A forum for all things spiritual, tarot, reiki and beyond.

Welcome

Misty Wood
    Admin

Welcome

Post  Misty Wood on Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:41 am

Hello and welcome to the forum.

This forum exists on the posts and discussions of its users... there are no silly questions - just information to be learnt...

Please jump on in and enjoy yourself.flower

Blessings of love and light

Misty
    )O(

serenity lyn

Books

Post  serenity lyn on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:22 am

Hello. I am Serenity Lyn. I am new to this particular forum. My email is 65serenity@gmail.com if anyone would like to reply or comment on anything I say. At the present time I am looking for suggestions on the best books to read and learn from. I consider myself an ecclectic. I have read about nine books so far. Scoot Cunningham and Ray Buckland, Llewellyn, Wicca bibles, Shamanism{forgot author}, a variety of books. Any ideas? Also want toknow what everyone thinks of self dedication when you can not find a local coven?

Mluvbears

Re: Welcome

Post  Mluvbears on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:37 am

Hello everyone. Thank you for letting me join. Smile
    Misty Wood
    Admin

Post  Misty Wood on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:19 pm

serenity lyn wrote:Hello. I am Serenity Lyn. I am new to this particular forum. My email is 65serenity@gmail.com if anyone would like to reply or comment on anything I say. At the present time I am looking for suggestions on the best books to read and learn from. I consider myself an ecclectic. I have read about nine books so far. Scoot Cunningham and Ray Buckland, Llewellyn, Wicca bibles, Shamanism{forgot author}, a variety of books. Any ideas? Also want toknow what everyone thinks of self dedication when you can not find a local coven?

Hello and welcome.

I value input from people such as yourself who know so much more about certain areas that I myself do.

Thank you for joining

Misty
    )O(
    Misty Wood
    Admin

Post  Misty Wood on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:22 pm

Mluvbears wrote:Hello everyone. Thank you for letting me join. Smile

Hello, welcome and thank you for joining

Misty
    )O(
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf

Post  Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf on Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:33 pm

serenity lyn wrote:Hello. I am Serenity Lyn. I am new to this particular forum. My email is 65serenity@gmail.com if anyone would like to reply or comment on anything I say. At the present time I am looking for suggestions on the best books to read and learn from. I consider myself an ecclectic. I have read about nine books so far. Scoot Cunningham and Ray Buckland, Llewellyn, Wicca bibles, Shamanism{forgot author}, a variety of books. Any ideas? Also want toknow what everyone thinks of self dedication when you can not find a local coven?

Hello, I am also new here and would like to quote a couple of books I really liked. I've read just over a couple and love reading inspiring books that make my mind tick in all sorts of directions, but share the one thing, that they move me, change me that little bit or sometimes just confirm things that I already know so I feel comfy like through the 'The Experiential Guide to The Celestine Prophecy' (not the story book - haven't read that). Another great and eternally faithful companion, if you like mythology and learning the true nature of a woman, is 'Run with the wolves' by Pincola-Estes. If you've heard about it or read it, then excuse me... ;o) but I swear by it for unlocking childhood mysteries and also present ones to a certain degree. Another great book I picked up at some stage (a secret tip!) and unfortunately lost it before I had a chance to finish it, was 'Dolphins, ETs and Angels'. I think there are videos on YouTube about the book and author.
    Well, if I think of any more, I'll love to share, reading is a great teacher and guide and way to pass the time and learn from.. ;o)))) Looking forward to meeting you again, here on the forum!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:25 am