Misty Wood - spiritual forum

A forum for all things spiritual, tarot, reiki and beyond.

hallo eveyone

ariel

hallo eveyone

Post  ariel on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:12 pm

Just saying hallo to all in the forum. It looks like it will be very interesting and will be a great help with my readings. I am still learning so I am always looking for new ways to interpret the cards.
    Misty Wood
    Admin

Re: hallo eveyone

Post  Misty Wood on Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:57 pm

Hi ariel - it is always good to be able to swap interpretations... I still learn new things from the cards on a daily basis... 15 years on you think I would be there... but I am not as the cards reveal new things when they are seen in a new situation.
    Merry meet & Blessed be

Misty
    )O(
    willowfox

Post  willowfox on Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:49 am

Blessings and welcome to the forum Ariel:) x
    Terri

Post  Terri on Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:53 am

ariel wrote:Just saying hallo to all in the forum. It looks like it will be very interesting and will be a great help with my readings. I am still learning so I am always looking for new ways to interpret the cards.

I'm with you on this! Finally - after years of study and interest, I'm finally sitting down to see what I've got - or if I'm gifted in reading. We'll see...at least I know I have a place to come with teachers and students alike!

Welcome!

ariel

Post  ariel on Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:04 am

I got my first deck about 10 years ago but never really got into reading with it until about a year ago. I now have 12 decks and find new things in the cards every day. I still rely on the books that I have to interpret the cards, but I am trying hard to let the my own feelings about the cards to be more important. I find it hard sometimes to relate a card to the question or position but I don't let it worry me and just move on. As everyone says it takes time and patience to become good at reading the cards. Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:08 pm