Misty Wood - spiritual forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misty Wood - spiritual forum

A forum for all things spiritual, tarot, reiki and beyond.

4 posters

Greetimgs from South Australia

AngelicRealms
    AngelicRealms

Greetimgs from South Australia Empty Greetimgs from South Australia

Post  AngelicRealms Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:19 pm

Hi,

My name is Ben, I am younger than most people on here but have been told from heaps that I am very mature for my age. I have a dog, cokatiel, budgies, green tree frog, chickens and rabbits. I love keeping pets and always have, I have always had a pet.

From December last year I was having a hard time coping as I was having tests done in hospital, this continued for three day. Then from the start of the year I just got more and more interested in psychics, mediums, healing and crystals etc. I have always been interested in psychics, mediums and crystals but just furthered my knowledge a little by reading a lot of books and researching what wasn't in books on the net.

After I had done this over a period of one or two months I then got my first pack of cards which were Archangel oracle cards. I have been using them using them ever since. Because of my purchase of Archangel oracle cards I have been working with the archangels and angels. I have also been following Doreen Virtue's work as she works with the angelic realms. I know read for others online to boost my confidence and to learn more and have been rather successful going by the feedback I have received. I have done some picture readings as well and have been successful but haven't done this for a while but will be getting back into it.

Then in June I went to a psychic expo in my capital city and bought a pack of tarot cards and had my first face to face reading. I am still learning how to use and interpret the tarot cards but am slowly learning.

I have also seen, heard and felt spirits present mostly in my house but sometimes other places. But haven't seen a spirit for a while, not sure why but if that's the way it's supposed to be. But I still hear and feel mostly feel spirits.

If you would like to know more about me please ask. I am looking forward to meeting, learning and developing further here.

Blessings,
    Ben Smile
    silvershe
    silvershe

Greetimgs from South Australia Empty Re: Greetimgs from South Australia

Post  silvershe Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:32 am

Greetings Angelicrealms

love, light and peace to you

Silvershe
    Misty Wood
    Misty Wood
    Admin

Post  Misty Wood Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:25 pm

Greetings AngelicRealms - it is a true gift to come to your calling when young.

Blessings of love and light

Misty
    )O(
    willowfox
    willowfox

Post  willowfox Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:50 am

Blessings and welcome Ben, nice to have another Aussie in here:)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:22 am