Misty Wood - spiritual forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misty Wood - spiritual forum

A forum for all things spiritual, tarot, reiki and beyond.

3 posters

Decks of Oracle Cards

AngelicRealms
    AngelicRealms

Decks of Oracle Cards Empty Decks of Oracle Cards

Post  AngelicRealms Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:49 pm

I have the Archangel Oracle cards by Doreen Virtue. I hope to get the Ascended Masters by Doreen Virtue soon as well.

What decks of oracle cards do you have?
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf

Decks of Oracle Cards Empty Re: Decks of Oracle Cards

Post  Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:02 am

Hi,
    Am very curious about your archangel deck, as I've never really worked with angels, am more Earth-based (nowadays) with Shamanic card decks and two tarot sets, one the Haindl tarot deck which is so beautiful and I know it very well, as it was my first deck I bought at 15, and the other a celtic deck (good, strong images), for when I was briefly separated from my Haindl deck.
    But I do love the Osho Zen Tarot cards. They are beautiful, especially if you know a little about Osho or have read a little already. The cards are pure, childlike, simple and imaginative. Their messages are endless and meditative. They are lovely to use for when you wish to reflect, be free in mind and spirit and feel young, which is what his philosophies are much about.
    I also have I Ching oracle cards, which I bought for when I didn't have my I Ching book alongside me for a while, with which I used to do readings from with coins. The card deck is a little simplified, obviously, not the original text or only a part, and ideally to study the I Ching is best done with the book, practice and reflection. Though it is as deep as runes and far more than some others one could say, perhaps.
    I also use Shamanic animal cards which is also a great guide to add to your life, as if you use it continuously for a while, you get more in tune with animals, wild or tame, and find them popping up and accompanying you in your dreams as well as waking life, or visions etc. through Shamanic practices.
    But this should all actually go in the topic of Other Oracles, where I shall certainly be adding more about this.
    Best wishes and hope you get your second pack soon cyclops
    Love and light,
    rebecca rendeer
    AngelicRealms
    AngelicRealms

Post  AngelicRealms Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:51 am

I am happy to tell you what you would like to know about my archangel cards. I am also happy to talk about the archangels and angels in general. If you woul like to know just ask me I am happy to share and learn from others.

Angel blessings,
    AngelicRealms
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf

Post  Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:54 am

Dear AngelicRealms,
    Why, thank you! I would love you to be my introduction into the world of angels. Funnily, I have had very little contact with them or even noticed them more than anything else in life i.e. for what they are, you see in daily life. I am a little naturalistic in the sense of having done some shamanic medicine walks and communicating with animals, and animals hold important meaning for me at certain times and pass me messages. I certainly feel I communicate with them. But like I say, haven't had anything really to do with angels. My first question would be: how are you aware of them i.e. do you see them?
    Love, light and blessings,
    rebecca
    AngelicRealms
    AngelicRealms

Post  AngelicRealms Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:17 am

I will start a new topic under the Angel topic. I will cover your questions inside and the new topic will be called Angel Questions.

Blessings,
    AngelicRealms
    lisalisa

Post  lisalisa Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:57 am

I have "Messages from your Angels" by Doreen Virtue and also Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck, by John Holland, which I absolutely love ~ Fab cards!!
    Blessings,
    Lisa. xx Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:48 am