Misty Wood - spiritual forum

A forum for all things spiritual, tarot, reiki and beyond.

Love, light and blessings

Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf

Love, light and blessings

Post  Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf on Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:08 pm

Dear all,

I am an enthusiastic tarot reader and scientist of life, fascinated by all things that are unexplained, beautiful and extraordinary. I love philosophising and meeting people of like mind. I hope to find connections and great discussions here on this forum, which I was introduced to through a great tarot reader, Misty Wood.

A little about my background, it's been a bit of a rough ride. I started doing tarot when I was about 15 and spent many years going through a massive journey of personal development (studying psychology when I was around 18) framed by areas like the occult, Jungian psychology (at the beginning) and then started free-falling through life for several years. What I experienced was rather extraordinary and I found myself within a stable, blissful and loving life that I truly believed was it.. nothing outside, perhaps a little advancing, independence further down the line, but only ever living in the moment and being fully happy with that. From this, unfortunately, due to very difficult circumstances, I was 'pulled out' and perhaps didn't recover in the correct way, but through a very hard and stony one. Such difficult times then led me to seek answers mostly within myself, but also increased through tarot, the I Ching and other mediums. I was very much alone for a long time and got to know life through different eyes.

Today, rather settled and most of all moving (also literally, to the country in a few weeks/months) alongside my fiancee and two dogs, I am working on fulfilling one of my greatest passions of writing. I have been through so much, had so many good (and bad) times that I would like to use these experiences, and find writing is an exciting way of doing this and exploring your talents imagination. I have a lot of other wishes and potential hobbies, many of which I hope to be able to live out in the country, where we shall live on an old farm-type building with a lovely garden. Perhaps I will be able to share some of my writing with you one day, too..! I shall certainly also join this forum after the move and keep in contact with you then.

Note: I also offer tarot readings on Facebook and would like to welcome you here, to visit or join my group called "Tarot by Röebok" that I've just started (again) and that I also hope to watch grow. If anyone is interested in joining or knows people who aren't members here and you think might like to join, then please invite them or let me know and I shall invite them over Facebook.

Just to say also, I am very honoured to be a part of this site and have already found some interesting people whom I very much respect already and look forward to reading their, and sharing my, topics.

Love, light and blessings,

Last edited by roobecc on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Misty Wood
    Admin

Re: Love, light and blessings

Post  Misty Wood on Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:19 pm

Blessings of love and light

It is always wonderful to meet minds that are on a path similar to my own... interesting the reference to science as well in there!

Thank you for your kind comments, I would love to one day meet those that I call my spiritual friends.

BB

Misty
    )O(
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf

Post  Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf on Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:02 am

Yes, I look forward to it too! I'm so happy to have found this forum and very much look forward to reading new posts study
    Love and light, rebecca rendeer

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:02 am