Misty Wood - spiritual forum

A forum for all things spiritual, tarot, reiki and beyond.

Animal spirits and guides

Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf

Post  Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:15 pm

This topic is meant for all things related to your animal spirits, be they wild animals you meet, animals spirits who are pets, animal spirits that appear in your dreams and your Shamanic practice, and most of all, to share about your past or current animal guide(s).
    Lady_Kara

Post  Lady_Kara on Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:37 pm

This is a very interesting area, as I have had both types of animals, both in material form and in spirit form. Right now I have my Dragon, she was given to me by two Goddesses on the night of a full moon. I was doing a calling down the moon ceremony, and down walked Hecate and Diane, between them the moon turned red and burst into flame. Out of the flame a small clear blue dot appeared and as it got closer I noticed it was a dragon. A very small dragon, who tried to land on my arm, but burned me in the process. She gave me her name and flew off. When I looked around he Goddesses were gone. Solara is still very young, and likes to go off and play, but she is much bigger than the day I got her. When you are ready to move further in your journey, the type of spirit animal or familiar you have will grow different. I've had a song bird, butterflies, a lizard, 3 black cats (thats a story in its self), and a cat that came with the house we live in now. Watch around you, you never know when a animal that seems to be hanging around your house is there to teach you something.
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf

Re: Animal spirits and guides

Post  Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf on Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:30 pm

That's such a lovely story with your dragon. You are truly blessed x A dragon is a majestic creature, who knows many secrets from the past, which is all I really know about them.
    xx
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf
    Morning Star

Animal Guides

Post  Morning Star on Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:59 am

My animal guides are Foxes, I have an Artic Fox (in spirit) and a Red fox family that live near me. I see the Fox family nearly every day when i take the children to school from the bus window. When I fist met my boyfriend he kept seeing the family on his way to work (opposite direction and about 2 1/2 hours earlier in the mornings) for the first few times they just stared at him, and made sure he saw them in his rear view mirror. Then I would see them after him and they would be nodding as i went by. I feel they were checking him out and giving me their approval.

Anytime something is going to happen or has happened I have seen An Artic fox in my dreams or Astral Projection. I have funeral tomorrow so I will let you know if I see one.

Blessed Be,

Morning Star Like a Star @ heaven

Sponsored content

Re: Animal spirits and guides

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:21 am