Misty Wood - spiritual forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misty Wood - spiritual forum

A forum for all things spiritual, tarot, reiki and beyond.

2 posters

The sites I've found worth recommending

Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf

The sites I've found worth recommending Empty The sites I've found worth recommending

Post  Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:26 pm

I've been doing a bit of research online, in between writing a book and reading, and have come across several sites I've joined recently. You might find one that interests you here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (is a wonderful and indepth, informative site on tarot and esp. the celtic cross)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (have not looked into this deeply, but on first appearances seems very thorough on the I Ching and other areas)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (all about using playing cards as a method of divination, with learning PDFs for beginners and very friendly - a small group who hold live chats every wednesday and saturday approx. 7-8 CET in the evening)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (I think this is an increadibly comprehensive site for all topics esoteric - I haven't starting investigating it properly due to its shere size!)

I hope you find some of these useful. They're my secret tips and ones I use personally.

I too have a group on Facebook, you may wish to stop by and support me or join the group and contribute..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love, light and blessings,

Röebok

ariel

The sites I've found worth recommending Empty more sites worth mentioning

Post  ariel Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:56 am

Here are some other websites that might interest everyone:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : a metaphysical dictionary

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] : about signs and symbolism

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:45 pm