Misty Wood - spiritual forum

A forum for all things spiritual, tarot, reiki and beyond.

Hi

pinklightworker

Hi

Post  pinklightworker on Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:42 am

Hi I'm 48 years old, live alone with my dog and I have a daughter whose just about to go to university she has left home now.

I love everything to do with nature I even had a large spider cross my carpet the other day years ago I would have screamed but now well nature comes to me lol! I especially love trees and have even felt them hug me one day when I was upset it was on my favourite path and my favourite tree too.

I've always been drawn to witchcraft but it was frowned upon when I went to church but feel I've come home to my roots so to speak, it's sits so comfortably with me. I love the tarot. I use the Thoth my favourite really because I love to paint abstracts and also the druid animal and flora oracles. I do readings online. I love anything to do with spirituality and respect enormously the variety of peoples beliefs, even Christian now as long as respect my beliefs.

I'm doing an angel therapy course, love angels too and working on a tarot self-help book which is just amazing.

I walk miles with my dog but wanted to connect to a small site so I didn't feel lost.

Blessings.

pinklightworker flower
    Misty Wood
    Admin

Re: Hi

Post  Misty Wood on Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:08 pm

Hello and welcome...

Now that spider... I would have run a mile!

Tarot.... give me a shout or have a look at my site [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I maybe able to help!

Blessings of love and light

Misty
    )O(

Current date/time is Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:53 pm