Misty Wood - spiritual forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misty Wood - spiritual forum

A forum for all things spiritual, tarot, reiki and beyond.

2 posters

The Celtic Cross

Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf

The Celtic Cross Empty The Celtic Cross

Post  Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:07 pm

Hi all,
    I starting using the Celtic Cross spread when I was around 18 and lived with a Spanish/British borne witch who taught me it and read her cards at least once a day. I used it most of the time, occassionaly using a few more too, which I found wonderful, but as I know this one best and learned it so early, I intuitevly prefer it to all others and have always stuck by it.

What are your experiences with the CC? Have/do you ever use it? Do you use your own - developed - version or the traditional spread (which, yes, varies according to the source)?
    Love and light,
    Röebok
    Lady_Kara
    Lady_Kara

The Celtic Cross Empty Celtic Cross Layout

Post  Lady_Kara Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:04 pm

Blessings, Spirit Wolf,
    I use the Traditional Celtic Cross layout when I do a full deep reading, but I have to have my book handy as I am a beginner in understanding the meanings of the cards. I know what each position is and what it is for, but understanding the meaning of the card in that position is sometimes very hard for me to understand. So most of the time when I don't just rely on Misty's daily card and do a reading on my own I just do a 3 card spread. Part of the problem is that the new set I have and I don't seem to mesh, I just don't seem to be able to feel them properly,but my last deck was ready to be passed on, which happens, so I did, But I am looking at two different decks and am going to decide here soon which one calls most to me and see if they and I will agree with each other. Have you ever had that type of problem with a deck? Lady Kara

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:53 am