Misty Wood - spiritual forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misty Wood - spiritual forum

A forum for all things spiritual, tarot, reiki and beyond.

2 posters

Apache Tear

DevaKai
    DevaKai

Apache Tear Empty Apache Tear

Post  DevaKai Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:35 pm

Apache Tear is a form of obsidian, its volcanic glass which usually can be found in a vitreous form of black, black/clear, black/smoky/clear, or black/mahogany. The shape of the stone is somewhat spherical with conchoidal markings.

Apache Tears will link easily with the emotional body and are said to release negative emotions, heal old wounds as well as assisting with forgiveness which in turn helps with removing blockages within the body. Apache Tears assist with processing and releasing emotional patterns, especially those held in one’s subconscious. In spiritual counseling it can release the floodgates of grief, allowing cleansing and releasing of long held wounds.

It can be used as a protective stone, which will guard the person’s aura from negative energy. This stone will lend gentle healing and comfort in times of grief and deep sorrow. They will also assist in clarifying issues and gaining insight as well as grounding an individual. Also in times of dealing with a psychic attack this is an excellent stone to carry since this stone will ground and protect the individual. Apache Tears can raise one’s level of awareness so that one is able to feel the presence of threatening persons, situations, or energies.

Legend says that Apache Tears were created by the tears of the Apache women, when they learned that their husbands jumped to their death after a battle instead of confronting their enemies without weapons. The Apache women wept over their dead husbands bodies and the Apache Tears were left behind. It is also said that one who carries or wears an Apache Tear will never cry again. It is said that the stone will shed the tears for you in times of sorrow.

Apache Tears carry a strong Earth energy which will assist with connecting with the physical realms. They also resonate with Fire since they are made and come from the fire. These stones teach us the movement of energy through the natural world. They are excellent stones for Shaman to work with. They assist with crossing between the lower world and the earth plane.

In regards to physical aliments, this stone calms muscle spasms, assists with detoxification of the body, and absorption of vitamins. They can also boost one’s immune system and strengthen the body. Apache Tears corresponds with the root charka.

Affirmation: I affirm that the earth is my home. I am one with her. I feel safe, grounded, and protected. I release any negative energy and blockages that may hold me back on my spiritual journey.
    Misty Wood
    Misty Wood
    Admin

Apache Tear Empty Re: Apache Tear

Post  Misty Wood Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:44 pm

What a beautiful affirmation xxx

Thank you for sharing this

Misty
    )O(

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:10 am