Misty Wood - spiritual forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misty Wood - spiritual forum

A forum for all things spiritual, tarot, reiki and beyond.

2 posters

New spells?

Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf

New spells? Empty New spells?

Post  Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:39 pm

Hello, all!
    Would love to find out any spells anyone loves and uses (esp. when they're in marital love or moving house to the country, a lifelong wish that is finally coming true..). Any spells though would interest me, so I get to learn about what they really are, what they can do and how they can be done/applied ;o)
    Thank you for all who post.
    In love and light,
    rebecca rendeer
    Lady_Kara
    Lady_Kara

New spells? Empty WOW, Where to start?

Post  Lady_Kara Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:56 pm

Merry Meet, Rebecca. You have opened up so many areas for spells, I'm not sure where to start. So let me ask a few questions. Spells on marital love? Are you looking to be married, to keep your marriage good, to get it back on track, to make sure your spouse doesn't cheat, etc...... I have been lax in coming here and starting to post items, such as a post on what is a spell, and things like that. I have written spells for myself and for others. I have placed spells on items and jewelry for other people. Most have worked, some have not. Can I say why, no. But I hope when I get some posts up, you will have some of your questions answered. And then we can get into just exactly what you are looking for when it comes to spell work.
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf

New spells? Empty Re: New spells?

Post  Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:39 am

Pleased to meet you too, Lady Kara. What a lovely opening to the spell thread. Yes, there must be many. I shall think about it exactly and let you know soon. Perhaps a 'protection' spell (for a good, not-yet married relationship) could be relevant and the rest I must yet think of.
    Thank you so much for offering me your advice and knowledge, I shall really enjoy getting to know you and some of your spells xx a magical day to you, Lady Kara, love, light and blessings true, rebecca

Sponsored content

New spells? Empty Re: New spells?

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:32 am