Misty Wood - spiritual forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misty Wood - spiritual forum

A forum for all things spiritual, tarot, reiki and beyond.

2 posters

~*Fae*~

CelticRose
    CelticRose

~*Fae*~ Empty ~*Fae*~

Post  CelticRose Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:08 pm

For all of you who are not familiar with Fae/Fey/Fay/Faries/Faeries..{spelling varies}

Fae are usually described as human in appearence, but have magikal qualities. They can appear to anyone in different forms. Some hear them while conversing with trees..some see them..some visualize them in the minds eye. To me, they are ethereal light beings. (energy) Yet change thier appearance per the excperiance or circumstances.

From my understanding, and maybe Misty or someone can clarify, but Fae are alive spiritual creatures. They exsist in different realms or dimensions. They are a species independant or inbetween human and Angels. They LIVE in hiding. They eat, they play and they can be harmed or even killed. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] So understanding who the Fae are is very important.

They are very intellegent, playful, and mischievious. They are known to play with your hair, hide objects and sometimes make a mess. The Fae are considered mostly harmless...but can be very powerful!~ They help and guide people who have a good heart and an ere of innocence about them. Thats why they are more commonly seen/heard by children.

The Fae tend to live in trees (from what they told me) I think it depends on region and area. In my neck of the woods (MN-US) They live and transport from tree to tree. Not just "any" tree..they have to be "special" magikal trees. The tree they lived in at my house was my Willow. They could then transport to near-by trees, like Maples, and Oaks or trees that carried magikal attributes. They are also said to live in under gorund mounds, gardens and heavy wooded areas, and meadows.

The Fae like offerings of breads, sweets (like cookies or cupcakes) sweet drinks like sprkling cider or juice. **They dont like any type of metal or Iron!~

There are MANY different types of Fae. Each holds thier own personal charecteristics. Ill talk further about that at a later time.

Have any of you had personal excperiances with Fae?
    Morning Star
    Morning Star

~*Fae*~ Empty Faery in my kitchen

Post  Morning Star Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:28 pm

Blessed Be CelticRose,

I have had experience with a lovely Faery who likes my kitchen, she keeps switching my toaster on at the wall. Not sure why, she never puts the lever down (thank goodness) I do leave offerings for her occasionally and I chat to her when I am cooking, she probably thinks I have lost the plot. Although I can't hear her I know when she is around.

It would be interesting to find out what the fasciation is with my toaster, maybe I should buy a new one.

Love and Light,

Morning Star Like a Star @ heaven
    CelticRose
    CelticRose

~*Fae*~ Empty Re: ~*Fae*~

Post  CelticRose Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:22 am

Im so sorry its been awhile since I was here last.

I immediatly got a sense that it could possibly be a earth elemental..they are creatures of craftsmnaship!~ They love to "tinker" ...simular to tinker bell in Disney!! Tinker and fix things mechanical or otherwise. They love to take shelter in human residence. Mainly because of all the tinker toys! HA They are also shy and quiet..so it is good you still talk with them. We have a long way to go to rebuild trust with them. As time goes on and they feel more comfortable and safer with you...they will open up and communicate with you. It just takes patience. Best of luck! I look forward to any new encounters you may have or how the progress is going! BB [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Morning Star
    Morning Star

Post  Morning Star Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:35 am

I have recently bought a new fridgefreezer so I have moved my toaster to another part of my kitchen, since doing that she has left it alone. My fridge magnets seem to be the latest things to play with. She seems very happy in my kitchen.

Have to say it is lovely to have her around.

Bright Blessings,

Morning Star Like a Star @ heaven

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:00 am