Misty Wood - spiritual forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misty Wood - spiritual forum

A forum for all things spiritual, tarot, reiki and beyond.

4 posters

Blessings from Oz!!

willowfox
    willowfox

Blessings from Oz!! Empty Blessings from Oz!!

Post  willowfox Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:14 am

Hi and blessings:)
    I am from Australia but originate from UK.
    Been reading cards and sitting in circles for over 20 yrs now.
    I live in the hills with my two children, lots of herbs and cats, dogs, sheep:)
    Love reading cards and working at psychic fairs and events, making my own soaps and lotions, brews and tonics too.
    I sew i cook and i practise witchcraft:)
    Am initiated 1st degree but mainly work solitary or with another two sisters who live close by.
    Looking forward to getting to know more like minded souls and learning and sharing wisdom with many.

Blessed Be

Willow xx
    Misty Wood
    Misty Wood
    Admin

Blessings from Oz!! Empty Re: Blessings from Oz!!

Post  Misty Wood Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:03 am

Merry Meet Willow... I can see I have a lot to learn from someone with your expertise in lotions & potions!

Blessings of love and light

Misty
    )O(
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf

Post  Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:27 am

Willow,
    I am so happy to have found you here. I live in the city with my fiancee and two dogs and rabbit and have been desperating waiting for a long long time to live a happy life in the country, until this point where we finally have a lovely little farm on 1,000m² grounds and are getting the keys probably this Monday. Due to move out in a month or two (in the Austrian landscape, although I am also British), I am so much looking forward to a life of calm, growing herbs and vegies, working as a writer, reading tarot and practicing yoga among many many other things and so feel I could learn a lot from you and your great skills!! I thought of getting into making candles or also soaps!! and selling them in small baskets at the local market. Who knows where our path shall lead me (or us!), we can only wait and see!! I am excited and have a lot of ideas. I love sharing and think that is something I can do with the people here like yourself. I envy you for living in Oz. My dad came from there and retired there before he passed away, but unfortunately I never got the chance to go there (although I do have an Ozzie passport too!!). I know one friend from Britain who escaped there with her husband-to-be all of a sudden many years again and is now living her dream with her two children, just like I imagine you are yours.. I look forward to hearing more about you and sharing some of your (secret!) recepies, further down the line Evil or Very Mad
    Best wishes and love and light for now,
    Rebecca rendeer
    willowfox
    willowfox

Post  willowfox Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:07 am

Blessings Rebecca,
    What a beautiful energy you have honey!! thanks so much for the warm welcome and congrats on the move onwards and upwards to a much more spiritual life, how exciting!!
    Yes well it is lovely here but i have been here 11 yrs now and not been back to the UK and must say i am homesick:( I miss my family and crazy English summers, really want to take my girls back to meet a lot of relations they havn,t yet seen.
    Where are you in the UK??
    Atm i am lookig for a new residence, the house we are renting is crumbling around our ears and the new owners want to do a lot of renovations so i feel a move is required, probably still on acreage and semi rural but maybe a little closer to my daughters school, i drive a lot of km's atm!!Smile

Sure the soap and potions whatever you would like, i wish i had more time to make them though, i am always spread unevenly over my readings, sewing, cooking, craft workings and my mundane job atm and feel i can never give my full attention to any of them!!
    Need a spell for more hours in the day or just to be more time efficient i spose:)

with love and magic

Willow )0( xx

Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf

Post  Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:09 am

Yes, Willow, time is very precious sometimes. At some stage down the line I think I consciously tried to arrange my life that I have as little responsibilities as possible, which only changed when I got my dog. But I always vowed I would do what I wanted and love what I do, if you like. I know being a working mom is a whole different ballgame, which unfortunately, due to circumstances, I shall perhaps no longer be able experience that in this lifetime, but only time shall tell.. It is something I would love and is only natural and what one always imagines as a child is essential and obviously going to happen one day, so one doesn't even have to think about it yet. But then, sometimes, a long time passes and you get out of your timeframe, your foreseen lifecycle or destiny, which is what happened in my life. And then you have no other option, but to have a lot of time on your hands. Of course, given you make the right choices more or less in your life and knowing yourself and your capabilities is another great tip for arranging your life how you want it. You know what I mean? ;o) I bet you do! Perhaps your life also needs a little rearranging, although I realise from the day a child is born or you get that puppy or kitten, that's a new road that begins for the baby as well as for yourself. There's no going back. From that moment on - so I suppose it might be a little difficult in the middle of a stressful situation to always get yourself out of it quickly. But I'm sure you'll manage, if you take one step at a time and take decisions, one by one, thought through and with a calm mind. This dream I believe we shall begin to live here in the Austrian (yes, I'm in Vienna right now, no longer living in the UK!) countryside, is one that is long-awaited for both me and my fiancee and is what we have both worked towards (at first seperately and now together) for many years. I hope you too find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, sometime, soon. And I'm sure communication on this site shall also perhaps give you a little push to make changes in your life or to take good decisions.. In anycase I am sure shall support you in any way you wish.
    I could write more, but shall leave it for now.
    Sometimes my mails and messages get very long.......... Wink
    Love, light and good luck blessings,
    rebecca
    Lady_Kara
    Lady_Kara

Blessings from Oz!! Empty Blessing and Welcome

Post  Lady_Kara Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:56 pm

Merry Meet Willow,
    I hope you find and learn all you are looking for here in our family. I too work with herbs, lotions and oils. I grow my own lavender within the first circle of my back yard sacred grounds. I have found many recipes for using essential oils in healing plants, riding them of pests, and also mix lotions with essential oils. Would be very interested in trading recipes with you. Plus if you find you are in need of answers please contact me, and you can send a friend request if you like.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:45 pm