Misty Wood - spiritual forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misty Wood - spiritual forum

A forum for all things spiritual, tarot, reiki and beyond.

3 posters

*+*+*Blessings!*+*+*

CelticRose
    CelticRose

*+*+*Blessings!*+*+* Empty *+*+*Blessings!*+*+*

Post  CelticRose Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:57 pm

Greetings!~

My name is Janelle, I live in MN, US. I am a single mother of a 13 year olde boy. I have always been a strong empath. When I was a child, I used to play with deceased children, many who would find me. I never knew they were deceased but I knew they were different. One day while visiting my father on a farm, my favorite sun dress went missing. A friend of mine said she was just going to 'borrow' it, and when I went to her house to collect it..the family was very upset. Thier child had died long ago. I never did get my dress back. lol I feel that the little girl wanted the dress to show her family she was still with them.

I also come from a long line of gifted family members. My grandmother and great grandmother were powerful mediums and psychics and I believe "secret" solitary practioners. I believe both were born with a veil. Unfortunatley, my grandmother passed when I was young, but she is still with me...guiding me. I am also just discovering I have alot of 'solitary' and 'gifted' family members from both sides.

I have a long history of batteling dark forces. I was child of light tormented by darkness. I didnt have anyone to help me, I was raised catholic by my mother, and her idea of helping was to take me to a priest who worsened the situation. My only real source of help was the Fae who lived in my willow tree when I was younger.(they helped see me through a lot of those dark times) They also told me I was a witch when I was really young. At the time, I didnt want to believe it..as my interpritation of witches were alot like the wizard of oz's green faced lady. They told me I should embrace it, but I became angry with them and lost contact. Sad (I thought they were insulting me, but later realized they had alot to teach me..but I never got the chance to talk with them further about it as we had moved) I did take what they said seriously, and would ride my bike up to the library to help search the path I was lead to and became a solitary practioner. Later I tried to visit with them and the willow tree was removed, along with the other near by trees that they lived in. I was very upset and mourned for a very long time. I mourned for my willow and I mourned for the Fae who lived within.

Frustrated with my childhood, I surpressed alot of my gifts/talents and I was in a period of stagnation for alot of my adult life, until a few years ago I was reawakened.

**When I first met you Misty, you stated the Fae had a message for someone...and they would know who they were..the message was.."They are still here"**

So, FINALLY following the advice of Fae, I have fully embraced my true calling and am reawakening my senses!! I have a strong connection with celtic paganisim. I am so glad this forum is here Misty! Thank you! I look forward to the journey with you all!

*+*+*Many Blessings!!*+*+* )O(
    silvershe
    silvershe

*+*+*Blessings!*+*+* Empty Re: *+*+*Blessings!*+*+*

Post  silvershe Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:28 am

Greetings, welcome

love, light and peace to you

silvershe

CelticRose
    CelticRose

Post  CelticRose Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:27 am

Namaste!~

I look forward to getting to know everyone better and sharing our excperiances and knowledge!~ Anais Nin once said: "The possession of knowledge does not kill the sense of wonder and mystery. There is always more mystery!" May we all discover new mysteries together!~

*+*+*Many Blessings!*+*+* )O(
    Misty Wood
    Misty Wood
    Admin

Post  Misty Wood Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:24 pm

Blessings of love and light dearest friend Janelle...

The Fae are still there... just a little more hidden than before, but they still want to talk and play Like a Star @ heaven

My warmest greetings to you dear one.

Misty
    )O(
    CelticRose
    CelticRose

Post  CelticRose Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:44 pm

Thank you so much Misty!!

Perhaps discussing Fae would be a good thread sometime!?

I am honored to be here my friend!!

Much love and light! )O(
    Misty Wood
    Misty Wood
    Admin

Post  Misty Wood Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:00 pm

CelticRose wrote:Thank you so much Misty!!

Perhaps discussing Fae would be a good thread sometime!?

I am honored to be here my friend!!

Much love and light! )O(

The fae now have their own area... flower

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:05 am