Misty Wood - spiritual forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misty Wood - spiritual forum

A forum for all things spiritual, tarot, reiki and beyond.

4 posters

Angel Numbers (signs from above)

AngelicRealms
    AngelicRealms

Angel Numbers (signs from above) Empty Angel Numbers (signs from above)

Post  AngelicRealms Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:21 pm

I will be talking about angel numbers soon. So keep an eye out.
    Misty Wood
    Misty Wood
    Admin

Angel Numbers (signs from above) Empty Re: Angel Numbers (signs from above)

Post  Misty Wood Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:26 pm

I certainly will as this is an area I am still learning about.

Blessings of love and light

Misty
    )O(
    CelticRose
    CelticRose

Post  CelticRose Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:54 pm

I am excited!! I too am just learning about Angels.

I personally am drawn to Michael, the ArchAngel. I was given an Angel book and I had it on my dresser and it kept falling to Michaels page and description. After a few times of this occurring, wether it be on my dresser or even table, it would open to his page. (No it is not the center page of the book..which is what I found odd) So I finally paid attention to what it was trying to tell me: St. Michael, the ArchAngel is the Angel of justice and battles the darkness. He often slays the dragon of negativity. He stands for the true warrior within. He teaches us how to triumph over adversity and shows us how to clear away olde negative attitudes.

When we call upon the ArchAngel Michael for help..we are calling upon the shining presence of devine action to enter our lives. When we meditate on his power to eradicate negativity..we draw on the power within us to stand up for what is good and to defend the weak and vulnareable. As you reflect upon this source of strength...open your heart and mind to recieve the energy that Michael brings to all seekers.

BB! )O(
    Misty Wood
    Misty Wood
    Admin

Post  Misty Wood Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:03 pm

I am so happy that there are people here that can help me with angels, I get messages from them and I am familiar with what each angel represents... (You will find a list of them on my site... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you for your help my friends.

Blessings of love and light

Misty
    )O(
    AngelicRealms
    AngelicRealms

Post  AngelicRealms Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:26 pm

Have you seen repetitive numbers through out the day?

You may see the clock when it's 11:11 or some other combination e.g. 12:33, 6:30. If you keep on seeing a certain number this may be because the angels are trying to communicate with you. This is the most common way for the angels to communicate with us. Other than sending signs or symbols.

I own a book called Angel Numbers 101 by Doreen Virtue and I may be able to tell you why your seeing these numbers.

I have also heard that you may find white feathers in strange places this is the angels letting you know there with you and looking out for you. They might be also trying to tell you something. The best way to interpret signs is to use you intuition (gut feeling).

Please share below the number combinations or number you have been seeing repetitive times. You may also discuss this here as well as sharing numbers with us.

Blessings,
    Ben
    CelticRose
    CelticRose

Post  CelticRose Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:52 am

Thank you Angelic Realms!~ I do often notice the 11:11, and always make a wish during this time. I also often wake up every morning around 3:00-3:30am and have a hard time trying to fall back to sleep. Unfortunatley, I dont often see white feathers tho..>_< That would be a beautiful message!! I do get messages in bird visits!! Most often lately, hummingbird, hawk and Goldfinch! I know birds are messengers...

Thank you for your expertise on this area! Much love and light! <3
    AngelicRealms
    AngelicRealms

Post  AngelicRealms Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:20 am

CelticRose when you see number 11 like this 11:11. This is number elven but double the power. 11 interpreted - Stay positive! Your thoughts are materialising rapidly, so you want to ensure positive outcomes by focussing only on the good within yourself, others, and this situation.

3:00 - 3:30am would be 3 or 0 depending on what number you notice and see repetitive. 3 interpreted - The ascended masters are helping you, usually this means an ascended master you feel close to ,for example Jesus, Quan Yin, a saint, or some other spiritual/religious figure.

0 interpreted - God is talking to you. When you see a zero, it's a sign of the endless circle of Omega without beginning or end. God is trying to get you attention with a word of reassurance or divine guidance.

Hope this helps you and others.

Keep on shining,
    AngelicRealms
    CelticRose
    CelticRose

Post  CelticRose Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:23 pm

Thank you so much AngelicRealms!~ Oh and wanted to share with you the afternoon after I read your post of finding feathers about..I did end up finding a little purple/blue feather on the ground! I instantly thought of your posting..lol It wasnt white, but it was beautiful!

*+*+*Many Blessings!*+*+*
    AngelicRealms
    AngelicRealms

Post  AngelicRealms Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:22 am

That could still be a sign. It may not be white but I don't believe it has to be white to be a sign from the angels as they send signs to us every day it's just that we are so busy that we don't notice or we over think about what the sign may mean.

What do you think of the interpreted numbers? Does it relate to you at all?

Blessings,
    AngelicRealms
    CelticRose
    CelticRose

Post  CelticRose Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:37 pm

I do apologize angelrealms! I swore I responded to the numbers!? Guess not! Lol I think that it's a brilliant interpritation! I still find 11:11 daily!! It's good to know what it means or represents!! Much love and light!
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf

Post  Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:57 am

Dear AngelRealms and all others,
    This is a rather strange subject for me. I remember many years ago, when living in London and being on a rather highly spiritual path, being fascinated by watching the digital clock turn to 12:00 while I just skimmed it with my eyes, or from the corner of my eye noticing 11:11 or other such times. For some reason the 11:11 also rings a bell of being the one I noticed most. I remember being really fascinated by this at the time and also amost having a 'must' feeling when this happened. I remember even occasionally literally waiting if it was 11:58 or so, to witness the turning to twelve. What could this mean, do you think. I have my own view, but would love to hear yours. And also, do you think they will come back, that this will happen again or in another form?
    Namaste, love and light,
    Röebok xxxx
    AngelicRealms
    AngelicRealms

Angel Numbers (signs from above) Empty Anhgel Numbers (signs from above)

Post  AngelicRealms Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:33 am

Number 12 when translated by angel numbers is:

12- Keep your thoughts positive about the future, as what you are thinking influences your future. This is a message to keep your faith and hope strong, because these are strong determining factors right now.

Also when interpreting angel number you use the numbers that stand out from the rest. So if your noticing that number 0 is standing out from 12:00, this means.

0- God is talking to you. When you see a zero, it's a sign of endless circle of omega without beginning or end. God is trying to get your attention with a word of reassurance or divine guidance.

I hope this helped you.

Angel blessings,
    AngelicRealms
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf

Post  Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:38 am

Dear AngelicRealms,

Yes it did, thank you. This was a long time ago and perhaps I didn't listen back then as I didn't know this, but now I do and it has come clear to me. I'm sure it turned out as it should, but I would have loved to have been more in touch, aware of my spirituality back then. I have a sad story to tell and perhaps I shall grieve for the rest of my life or a long time anyway. I put faith in you and am so glad I have you - all - to get perhaps and hopefully back in touch with my old spirituality and awareness, also in the present and be honoured by angels again.. Wink

Bless you,

Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf

Post  Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:02 pm

Dear Ben,

Well I definately feel a change. Particularly in my dream life and when waking in the morning. I feel signs or messages and like today a white light in the centre of my being (head/mind). The other day I went to an esoteric store and was looking for angel cards. I looked through a lot but couldn't find any that really fit. Then I saw a small white pack with gold writing on them with only a small description leaflet, but that were called angel cards (in German). They also have 11:11 inscripted on them as the name of the deck so I immediately felt drawn to them after your number discussion above. I now see they're wonderful and are meant to 'ground you in your angelic existence'. I'm only getting to know them slowly, but am already getting messages and synchronising readings to my current situation / state of being. I'm really pleased and happy. The first day I spent ages just shuffling them. They're white cards with gold writing and simple images and also dark blue (representing night, like a gold star over a blue background). This star element and the door to a higher concsiousness seems to be the basis of this deck and thus perhaps the opening to the angelic realm as I see it. I did ~ after finding this deck in the store ~ find all the doreen virtue decks, but having already chosen it thought I'd stick to it for now and continue onto one of her decks at a later stage.
    So far, in two readings, I've felt according to the cards, that I am entereing a higher dimension, where the stars are concerned. Perhaps you can help me with this. If I have any concrete questions, I'll ask. One thing, perhaps for now, I always used to avoid the use of the terms 'on a higher level', but a 'different level, not higher', like a 'different consciousness'. How do you see this (as it is mentioned in my cards)?
    Looking forward to hearing from you again,
    love and light,
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf
    AngelicRealms
    AngelicRealms

Post  AngelicRealms Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:57 pm

I think that it is not a higher level, but like you said a different level. Bit like a radio being on another frequency and listening to music but then you change the frequency and get something entirely different.

Hope this helps,

AngelicRealms
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf

Post  Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:27 pm

Hi,
    yes, that makes sense to me. This provides solutions to the problem of 'higher level of consciousness' that was described in the cards, which is something I never identified with really. in any case thanks for answering.

also wanted to say, not only did I find the 11:11 cards, but also a white feather recently. A completely white feather. Have been collecting feathers for ages now, picking one up and taking it home with me every now and then when it feels right, but I never found a completely white one until recently. Now it seems to have disappeared again. Don't know if its fallen down or if someone took it, but have to take a look. Just know it's not there where I put it.

Blessings,
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf
    AngelicRealms
    AngelicRealms

Post  AngelicRealms Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:32 pm

I have been getting little white feathers that look like my cockatiels feathers. Because he is an inside bird, but the feathers come out of no where or in a different room. I not sure if it is a sign or not.

What do you think? Also I have noticed a bit more ghostly activity in the house to.

Blessings,
    AngelicRealms
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf

Post  Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:49 pm

I'm not sure, angelicrealms. You have to really follow your intuition on this one. And about the ghost activity, I think it's early days yet, don't you? keep on observing and let us know if anything changes or increases. I think it would then be easier to tell.

blessings,
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf
    AngelicRealms
    AngelicRealms

Post  AngelicRealms Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:57 pm

When I say increased activity, I mean that I have been seeing things more and more out the corner of my eye for longer periods of time. Also have felt presences I also know that we always have someone here it just goes a little quite at times.

In the passed when I was a little younger I saw spirits head on and could see them entirely this happened with two spirits. The first spirit was my grandfather at my grandmothers house. The second was one I didn't know and was on a piece of land I was camping on. He was wearing a big long coat and a cowboy looking hat.

Blessings,
    AngelicRealms
    AngelicRealms
    AngelicRealms

Post  AngelicRealms Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:58 pm

Also none of this activity has been negative. It's like they're saying that there here.

Blessings,
    AngelicRealms
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf

Post  Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:02 pm

Hi, AngelicRealms,
    I pulled a card for you from my new angel card deck and it told me you are fully grounded in your angel presence i.e. you are open to angels and can easily see/hear them, like you have confirmed in your previous messages. Its nice when confirmation falls in your lap, like a summarisation of signs that you have been receiving.
    Blessings,
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf

Post  Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:03 pm

That's lovely, AngelicRealms,
    I'm very happy for you. My cards also confirm this fully.
    Love and light xxx
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf

Post  Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:06 pm

I definately think the small white feathers are a sign. You may find soon, you have a cushion or blanket or something from where they're coming, or they're just coming in through an open window. But I'm sure they're a sign. xx Blessings

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:39 pm