Misty Wood - spiritual forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Misty Wood - spiritual forum

A forum for all things spiritual, tarot, reiki and beyond.

2 posters

Angel Questions

AngelicRealms
    AngelicRealms

Angel Questions Empty Angel Questions

Post  AngelicRealms Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:23 am

To answer your question Rebecca on how do I see them. I would have to say that I feel and hear them. When I hear them it is angelic music, and no them speaking. But I have had an experience when I was sleeping when I woke up and saw this big bright golden light at the end of my bed.

I hope this has covered your question.

If any other people have some angel questions I would be more than happy to answer them.

Angel Blessings,
    AngelicRealms
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf

Angel Questions Empty Re: Angel Questions

Post  Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:52 pm

Thank you AngelRealms, yes. You waking up in your bed and seeing a shadow of light reminds me of when I was in Brighton once and saw a whitish glistening light the shape of a little girl sitting at the end of my bed. This brings memories home to me and I now can imagine how one can see and hear angels.
    Thnak you so mcuh!

Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf
    Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf

Post  Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:39 pm

Dear AngelicRealms,

I am going through a really rough time. A few days ago I received an ordered pack of doreen virtue's ascended masters. I am overwhelmed. I have spent a long time shuffling and just holding them and found them more and more beautiful everytime I did so, with their angelic gold edges and appearance. I have only pulled a few cards and done a few small readings. But I already feel very comfortable with them and hope this really develops. Through the 11:11 angel cards and thinking of them before falling asleep I already feel I have (slightly) entered the angelic realm. I certainly felt a shift in consciousness several times and have dreamt of the angels since then. Now I am in a rather crucial situation in my life, I feel they really help and incorporate them into my daily experience. Yet, I am still right at the beginning and have a long way to go yet until I reach what I am looking forward or rather achieve what I hope to.

Angelic blessings and love n light to you all,

Şpiяit Җ Ŵołf

p.s. I am sure I shall soon have some questions to which I shall write to you about no doubt..

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:03 am